Thursday, May 14, 2009

Morrie's Aphorism #3

"Don't assume that it's too late to be involved in something."

This aphorism is basically talking about we should never give up on something, and it's never too late to do something. Don't let time or things stop you from chasing your dream or what you want to do. Morrie wrote a lot of aphorisms, and this is kind of one of my favorite. Morrie knew he's going to die soon. He's on his death bed, he started to realize things, that's why he has so many aphorisms about life and death. This aphorism shows how Morrie tell himself and others to treasure time and never give up. It's never too late, so don't give up.

I think the aphorism is really true, because we should never give up on something just because you think it's too late. When you really want to chase your dream, then no matter what, you should have the faith and spirit to not give up and chase your own dream. I think we shouldn't let things or time to limit how we want to chase our dreams. Never give up is what I see in this aphorism.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Jean:
I agree, I like this one too!
Mr. Laffin